Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Shoe

Ok so I've been looking online unsuccessfully for a new pair of summer sandals. I've started early because last year I waited too late and started looking only a few days before vacation, and last minute shopping is never a good idea. Then by the time I decided what I wanted it was the end of the season, and I hated to pay full price for shoes I was convinced should be on sale. Then I forgot about it. Then they weren't for sale any more. Stupid. So anyway I've started shopping early, and I really only have a few requirements so I don't know why I can't find anything.

*Color: Brown or Camel but not Nude
*Comfortable for every-day wear but not granny-style
*Can wear with shorts or capris for a casual look
*Can wear with a skirt for dressier look
*Not shiny, patent, or animal Print
*No ankle strap cause that makes my cankles look fatter
*Not a flat cause some heel helps my cankles look smaller
*Not a 4" heel cause I carry a kid around all the time, and I don't need any broken bones
*Maybe a wedge
*Under $50 cause a girl can't just wear sandals. Nobody wants to see that.
*Needs to look exactly like the shoe I wanted to buy last summer

That's not too much to ask is it?

1 comment:

Megon said...

Could you please let me know when you find the perfect pair.... like a call....so you can pick me up a pair too! ;) I have been looking the past few days (in town) for some new sandals....but haven't come across the right ones yet. Good luck!